BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- 3 lbs. beef short ribs, sliced crosswise about a quarter of an inch
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ cup banana ketchup
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make the marinade by combining all the ingredients (except for the beef short ribs) in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the beef short ribs in a large Ziploc bag or a container with cover and then pour-in the marinade.
- Make sure that the beef is coated with marinade. Place inside the fridge and marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Heat the grill and then start grilling the beef short ribs. Try grilling each side for 5 minutes in medium heat. Lower the grill time if the heat is too much.
- Serve with Worcestershire sauce. Share and enjoy!