Spicy Sausage Rolls
- Combine sausage meat, diced chorizo, chilli flakes and herbs in a bowl
- Unroll the pastry sheet and cut in half down the length of the sheet.
- Divide the sausage mixture in half and lay each half in a long ‘roll’ just off centre down each pastry length.
- Brush the edges of the pastry lightly with egg wash & bring the sides up to meet over the filling. Pinch the edges firmly together to form a seal, knock up with a sharp knife if desired.
- With a sharp knife cut each roll into six equal pieces. Make two slits in one side of the rolls, to allow steam to escape.
- Brush the pastry with the remaining egg wash and bake for 18-20 minutes or until pastry risen and golden brown. Scatter with further chopped herbs and serve with the apple salsa.